Professional Business Profile Creation Service
What is a Company Profile?
A company profile is fundamentally a CV for your company that you use to establish your integrity and describes your services and products to your customers.
It ensures that your company/ business' products, approach, unique strengths, and relevant experience are understood by your potential customers. You are able to show to your lenders, the media and potential partners, a summary of how you can effectively meet their needs. It has become the norm for any potential customer to request a business profile before they consider doing business with you. A profile of your business will make you more real to the client and make the client more likely to contact and communicate with you.
Who should have a Company Profile?
A company profile would benefit any business or company wanting to establish its credibility and describe its products including:
- All corporate, SME or service providers with a service which will benefit from being evaluated before the sale, where the customer assesses the company’s ability to provide the service based on its assessment of the company itself.
- Consultancies which needs to demonstrate their subject expertise in their area of consultancy as well as leverage their customer feedback.
- Non Governmental Agencies (NGO) who needs to introduce their service to institutions and organizations.
- Any new business that wishes to build its reputation and brand.
How can a Company Profile be used?
- In its printed form it is an effective marketing tool at trade shows, exhibitions and to mail to potential customers.
- It supplements your business card to introduce your business.
- You can submit it to banks and lenders to help you secure business loans.
- A business profile is effectively used in press releases to give the media background information about your company.
- Important tool for job seekers or used to recruit staff.
Our Value Proposition to you includes the following:
- Individualized customer focused service where we discuss your needs and adapt Your Company profile accordingly.
- Two electronic formats of Company Profiles of the final documents - MS Word documents and Adobe pdf files.
- Upload as many pictures of your products or key staff and logo to be included in the profile.
- We post the Documents on disk if required; charging nominal postal charges
- 10 % Discount to our training courses.
- Telephone consultation to create your Company Profile.
- Proof copies of your documents for you to review.
In our company profile we will list the following topics below in a two to three page document starting from R799.00 per profile.
The profile includes:
- Your company name, logo and slogan.
- Summary of your business that includes your company’s background information, its current areas of work and product line and target market.
- In which year the business was founded and where it is located.
- A description of the clients and industries you serve, and the geography you serve.
- Include details about your company’s philosophy and approach to serving customers.
- Your target customers and how you will best serve their needs.
- Achievements that quickly help to establish your company’s credibility such as awards, industry associations, accreditations, patents and publications.
- Products/services page listing your products
- List expertise and experience your company has that enables you to meet customer needs in these areas.
- The number of clients you have served, or the size of your business.
- You may also include information about the number of employees and personal profile of yourself and other key people.
- A hyperlink to your company website
- Vision statement
- Mission statement and company values.
- Differentiating factors your service offers
- Other useful information about your business:
- Contact details, website etc.
- A map and directions to your offices.
- Selling statement that explains why a customer should choose your product
- Testimonials or customer feedback.
Contact us for more information.