Professional CV Creation Service
CV training offers a professional and comprehensive cv creation service in three easy steps. After all, CV's are our business! By following the simple steps below and submitting it, we will carefully examine your information and use it to produce your customised, ideal and personalized CV. The three steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Enter your information as comprehensively as possible in the form on the following pages and submit it. Choose CV plan, free CV, standard or urgent treatment. You will receive confirmation of having submitted your information via e-mail
- Step 2: Upload any existing CV and/or picture of yourself (optional)
- Step 3: We will use the information provided your personlized CV according to your unique profile. We will send you your CV in popular formats: MS Word and Adobe pdf
*For an example of one of the layouts used please click here
What does it cost?
Basic Comprehensive CV: R95
Executive CV: We also offer a professional, personalised, CV creation service that involves creation of a CV based on the information you send. We then send it to you for comment and apply final changes before sending you the final copy. The cost for this starts at R875.
Urgent Treatment Service (please contact us) - this service is not always available.
Documents on Disk - Couriered to you, COD, postal charges relevant to where you stay. (Applicant to handle cost of postage and handling)
* Updates: Your CV is kept on file with us, so if you need your CV Training CV updated in the future, there is no need to have it completely rewritten. Major changes (for example - targeting your CV to a different job; additions/deletions of Work Experience) - R250.00
What is the difference between the free and paid for CV Creation service?
The basic service includes the following:
- A CV as a word document gets emailed to you
The premium service includes the following:
- Individualized customer focused service where we discuss your needs and adapt your CV accordingly.
- Three electronic format of CVs or the final documents - MS Word, Adobe pdf files; and two plain text .txt files (one that is best for e-mailing and another that is best for copying and pasting into online forms without broken lines and incorrect characters)
- We post the CV on disk if required; charging nominal postal charges
- 10 % Discount to our training courses that are customised to individual and business needs
- Telephone consultation to create your CV production.
- Proof copies of your documents for you to review.
- Reference sheet.
- Letter template: A job application letter to accompany your CV.
- Electronic versions allow full editing control by you.
How long does it take?
On receiving your information and payment, you will receive your CV within 2 to 6 days.
What about the Interview?
Read our Top 10 Tips for Successful interviewing here.
When you purchase a CV from us and your CV lands you the interview, we welcome any e-mailed queries you might have about the interview. Please also note that we also run courses aimed at preparing you for your interview and others. See out course outline here
What happens to my Personal Information?
When you submit your form, the information is used in the following way:
- To create your personlized CV according to your unique profile
- The information is stored in a secure location for future updates should you require it
- To match your CV to job opportunities should you require this
- To keep you informed of services and news should you require this
Your information will not be disclosed or sold to any other party. Should other companies (recruiting or those related to employment industry) seek information to assist in job placements, we will advise you of this and only convey information if expressly advised to do so by you.